Tuesday, January 10, 2017

New Year Goals

        This semester I will strive to improve upon last semester's performance in several specific ways. In order to attain more understanding in biology, I will study and investigate more into each unit. I will make connections to different aspects of biology and find in-depth information about each one, enhancing my understanding about the specific subject and its place in the world of biology.
        Additionally, I will improve my expository writing in English, which will entail forming stronger and better substantiated points and theses, as well as creating a conclusion that better wraps up the essay. This will allow me to better express my opinion and evidence in future letters or pieces of writing.
        In order to gauge my progress, I will reflect (perhaps sometimes physically) on my accomplishments toward my goal in each unit or subject: in Biology, this would involve connecting the topic to other concepts, while in English I would keep track of each facet I expressed successfully or included after each essay or other practice opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment